The United Theological College of the West Indies (UTCWI) is seeking a short-term Partner in Mission (PIM) to digitize select publications including its annual journal – the Caribbean Journal of Religious Studies (C.J.R.S.). The PIM will be responsible to:
1. DIGITISE publications developed by the Publication Committee of UTCWI; and
2. TRAIN persons to undertake further digitisation and uploads of publications.
- Competencies in digitization including:
– Landing page creation (desired)
- Analytical skills – critical thinking, problem solving, creativity, strategizing
- Coaching skills
- Soft-skills – teamwork, adaptability
An understanding of the Christian worldview will be helpful.
The duration for this mission opportunity is six months and the incumbent will be working remotely, starting 1 November 2022.
For more information or to send your PIM application form, please email:
Mrs. Vickeisha King Burke
Partner in Mission Coordinator
E-mail address: email@example.com